OFA-3 First Responder
Our OFA-3 First Responder position provides emergency response for clients and co-workers in the event of an illness or injury. This position requires several tickets and a certain level of experience. Read on to learn about the typical responsibilities for this role.
Interested? Email Your Resume!
1. Provide emergency response for clients in the event of an injury, illness, or emergency situation. Transport injured workers to health care facilities. Be an active participant in health and safety meetings.
2. Follow all first aid protocols set out by ruling government agencies. Collect and maintain confidential medical information. Be familiar with WCB documentation, OH&S regulations, and first aid reports.
3. When not responding to an emergency, this role will be required to work as a kitchen helper / camp attendant or maintenance person.
1. Maintain all tickets including OFA-3, CPR, WHMIS, and Food Safe. Keep up with all protocols of Advanced First Aid. Must have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License and clean driving abstract.
2. Must be confident, able to relate to a wide range of individuals, have effective problem solving and decision making skills, and remain calm in emergencies. Physical requirements include maintaining a reasonable level of fitness and having good observation skills.